2021 Tournament Results
10U: District Champions! State Tournament:
7/17 SBLL wins 18-5 against Three Rivers LL (Dist 1)
7/18 SBLL wins 10-2 against Southeast Denver (Dist 5)
7/20 SBLL loses 2-12 against Southeast Denver (Dist 5)
7/21 SBLL loses 2-12 against Southeast Denver (Dist 5).
State Runners-up! This team worked really hard and played a lot of baseball. Congrats on a great season!
11U: District Runners-up! Nice work kids, well done!
12U Majors: District Runners-up! What a Great Season! We are proud of you!
13U Intermediates: District Champions! State Tournament:
7/17 SBLL wins 5-3 against Delta LL (Dist 1)
7/18 SBLL loses 5-7 against Arapahoe LL (Dist 5)
7/19 SBLL loses 15-17 against Delta LL (Dist 1) in a hard-fought back-and-forth match. Great season, team! We are so proud!
Congratulations 2021 All-Stars
10 U Team
Barrett R, Bode R, Brian H, Cameron L, Cash W, Charles T, Davis F, Fisher K, Lachlan F, Max N, Rye K, Timmy S, Walker H
Andrew G, Benjamin W, Gus C, Kaden L, Levi Z, Logan U, Miles S, Miller J, Oscar F, Roman M, Spencer O, William L
Emmett B, Henry W, Isaac L, Kai R, Liam K, Luke S, Martin B, Mikiah B, Niko D, Rylan G
Anderson B, Ari S, Griffin J, John M, Liam G, Mason I, Micha L, Oliver S, Ryan K, Ryan S, Tristan F.
All-Star Information for 2021
All-Star Tournament Divisions
- 10u Minors - District and State
- 11u Minors/Majors - District and State
- 12u Majors - District, State, Regional, and World Series
- 13u Intermediates - District, and State
2021 All-Star Tournament Dates and Locations
- District July 5th start (up to 10 days depending on number of teams; more likely 5-6 days), local (North Denver and/or Boulder)
- State (should a team win their district tournament they will play in state at one of these locations)
- 10u July 17 start, location (North Denver and/or Boulder; District 2)
- 11u, July 17 start, location (South Denver and/or Co Springs; District 5)
- 12u July 17 start, location (Grand Junction and/or western slope; District 1)
- 13u July 17 start, location (South Denver and/ Co Springs; District 5)
- Regional (should a 12U team win their state tournament they will play in regionals)
- 12u around Aug 5-11 in Waco TX
- World Series - approx Aug 19-30, Williamsport PA
Dates are subject to change and will be updated as additional information become available.
All-Star rosters will be announced after June 1.
SBLL All-Star Manager and Player Selection
Player Eligibility Requirements, Expectations, and Commitment for All-Stars:
- Players must have played in at least 8 spring season SBLL games as per Little League rules.
- Players must commit to attend every All-Star tournament game (see Tournament Dates)
- Players must commit to attend at least 80% of practices which run every weekday from the beginning of June (with more information to follow on dates), until the team has been eliminated from play. Practices include morning batting practices and evening workouts.
- Players are expected to prioritize evening practices. Everyone is going to miss some practices and should communicate closely with the manager and coaches.
- 12-14 players are rostered for each all-star team. Games are played with a 9 player line up. There are strict substitution rules and minimum mandatory playing time.
- Mandatory minimum play for a 12 player roster is that each player gets at least 1 at-bat per game and 6 consecutive defensive outs in the field. Mandatory minimum play for a roster of 13 or 14 players is at least one at-bat per game. SBLL prefers to roster 14 players to give as many kids the chance to play.
- Teams are playing to win. This means the best 9 players are on the field. Every player should try their hardest and do their best at any position on the field, but there won’t be equal playing time. Coaches are constantly evaluating performance, level of effort, attentiveness, attitude, awareness, and hustle to rank players.
- Everyone is on the team for a reason and has a role to play. Team success depends on every player. A player’s role may change from the spring season to the All-Star season, players need to be ready to embrace the role they will play on the All-Star team and put the team's success in front of their own desires.
All-Star Player Selection Process:
- Towards the end of May, an SBLL All-Stars Selection Committee will meet consisting of:
- Managers of the All-Stars teams
- Managers of Spring season Intermediates, Majors and Minors Division teams
- SBLL Board Members: President, Vice President, Player’s Agent
- The Selection Committee will attempt to form 4 teams, if possible, of 12-14 players from the pool of all eligible players:
- One 13u team consisting of 13 year-old players
- One 12u team consisting of 11 and 12 year-old players
- One 11u team consisting of 10 and 11 year-old players
- One 10u team consisting of 8, 9 and 10 year-old players
- There will be no tryout. Players will be considered based on their abilities, performance, and qualities demonstrated throughout the spring season.
- Players selected to a team will be notified in early June and emailed a Commitment Letter. The letter will explain the responsibilities of an All-Star player. Selected players will need to reply indicating commitment to the All-Star team. See commitment section above.
- There is no cost to players unless travel is required for the state, regional or world series.
All-Stars Manager Selection Process:
2019 Tournament Results
11U team--District and State Champions